A common problem with human patient simulators is that they are very easy to break. In this tutorial, learn how to perform simulated open heart surgery on a HPS without breaking any of the mechanisms inside his chest. This video will demonstrate how to modifiy a human patient simulator (HPS) for open heart surgery/thoracotomy proceudres in the simulation center. Although the video demonstrates the method on a Laerdal Sim Man, the technique can be appled to other simulators.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades