In this tutorial, we learn how to stop bleeding with pressure and gauze. If someone around you gets hurt and is bleeding, the very first thing you will want to do is put pressure on the area that is bleeding. If you don't have gauze, use a shirt or a towel. Do not touch the blood directly, as this can cause disease and other complications. Push down on the area firmly with your entire hand and take the victim to a hospital to get checked out, if the wound is large enough. If it's a smaller cut, place a band aid on it along with cleaning it out with hydrogen peroxide.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades