In this tutorial, we learn how to draw blood from an arterial line. First, you will need a catheter, tubing, regular iv tubing, 10 cc syringe, transducer, fluid bag, and iv saline bag. First, waste a couple ml's of blood by turning the stock cock off to the system and draw back a couple liters of blood. After this, turn the stock cock off the syringe and take out the syringe, then add a new one. Now, take your sample of blood and draw out 5 ml of new blood. Take out the syringe, then cap it and put it to the side. Next, clean the tubing and flush it with normal saline.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades