Check out this tutorial for advice on how to make a long-lasting, reusable ice pack that will not leak for cheap. These ice packs conform to any shape you need, stay cold for a long time, won't burn your skin and won't leak! To top it all off, they cost less than a dollar each! So, keep one of these in your freezer in case of emergency and you're good to go. Toss those pricey, leaky blue packs and opt for this homemade version.
You Will Need:
- rubbing alcohol
- a (clean) baby diaper
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades