This video is about Laparoscopic Suturing Techniques.The video begins with the narrator saying that the technique is widely used in major abdominal surgeries and mastering of the techniques would give great confidence in the surgical procedures.There are various types of laproscopic needle drivers are available which can be selected according to preference.Different types of 10 millimeter laproscopic ports are available,however the valves used in the ports are important for performing extra cord knotting.The video then explains the techniques for the insertion of the needle into the abdomen.The video then explains the extracorporeal and the intracorporeal knot tying techniques.The first knot is done below the knot pusher and then the knot pusher is pulled to one side to tie the knot.The second knot is done by keeping the needle pusher and the dominant hand parallel and tying the knot.This video is great for mastering the laproscopic procedures.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades