Gloved hands show how to perform several veterinary suture ties. This video shows the one hand tie with the right hand. It repeats the tie several times in slow motion to allow you to follow it and manage to copy the suture and learn to do the hand tie yourself.
The procedure is performed on a blue, surgical sheet and uses a peg sticking through a hole in the sheet to allow the suture to be fixed to something. A piece of string is used with no needle attached, as there might usually be during surgery. Watch this video and you will be doing one hand suture ties with your right hand in no time!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades