luvk9ines gives a tutorial on how to tie a two-handed suture tie for veterinary purposes. To begin the two-hand suture tie, knot the two ties together and continue to knot but you will alternate the direction of each knot. One knot/tie will be interlinked from the top and the next knot will be interlinked from the bottom. In other words, pretend that you are making a knot on a tie and each time you make the knot, the tie on the left will be going in the bottom direction. The next knot, the tie will be connecting from the top position. Continue in this fashion. This creates the two handed suture tie on an animal.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades