This video illustrate us how to suture using a needle driver clamp. Here are the following steps:
Step 1: First of all take a clamp and fasten it on the book.
Step 2: now take the suture needle and hold the thread through the thread holding needle and then form a knot in a simple manner and then hold the thread and form a loop and through this loop pass the thread and then knot it.
Step 3: now again form a loop and pass the thread from the under side and fasten it to form a knot.
Step 6:now repeat the above procedure and tie the last knot by passing the thread twice underneath through the loop.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades