In this video, we learn how to treat a bee sting with Dr. Karen Sheehan. Wasps can sting you over and over, so make sure if you or your child is around one, you get away as quickly as possibly. A honeybee will only sting once but it will keep its stinger inside of your body, make sure you remove the as soon as possible. Another thing to do to make your child more comfortable is to give them Benadryl, and give them the appropriate dose. Also putting ice on the site for 20 minutes every hour will help lessen the burn. Ibuprofen will help the aches the child feels and will help lessen fever.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades