Burning mouth syndrome is not very common, but if you get it it really, really sucks. Symptoms include an extreme, burning sensation in your mouth, including on your tongue and gums.
This first aid video will run you through remedies to burning mouth syndrome. While you should definitely visit your dentist if any of these symtoms occur, you can also treat it at home with alpha lipoic acid, which neutralizes the burn, and hot pepper sauce, which surprisingly does the same thing.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades