The aim of CPR is to preserve life by maintaining an adequate supply of oxygen to the heart and brain. Effective CPR prolongs a person's chance of survival until either a defibrillator arrives and can be used to shock the heart back into its normal rhythm or advanced professional life support is available. This how-to video shows you how to use a portable CPR Ezy when someone you know is suffering from a heart attack. This medical device helps you perform CPR on a victim in a constant rhythm.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades