Looks like this dude could use a little help in the first aid department.
Via Bits & Pieces,
"This guy fell backwards onto a cactus after a few drinks while playing a round of golf at a desert course. It took paramedics over three hours to remove the cactus before he could get into an ambulance and go to the hospital."
Ouch. The cholla cactus is one amazing beast. Brush against it ever so lightly, and it grabs on - deeply and painfully. Scroll all the way down to see the cholla in action, starting at 0:28.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades