Watch this instructional medical how-to video to learn how to wrap a bandage correctly. A circular wrap is used to wrap a small body region. First, three to four inches of the appropriate sized gauze wrap is unrolled and placed flat. It is held in place with the thumb of one hand as the bandage is rolled around to provide at least two overlapping layers of bandage. The excess bandage roll is trimmed and the gauze is secured in place with a strip of tape.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades